Office Procedures, Forms and Templates

The forms on this page are forms that are frequently used by faculty and staff in the Department of Horticulture. If you have questions regarding any of these forms, please stop in 106 Horticulture and we will be happy to assist you.


Intramural Request and Honorarium Employee Reimbursement and Invoice Voucher Request (PDF)

This form is used to initiate a purchase to an ON-CAMPUS center, ie, Bookstore, Baker Lab, Printing & Copy Center, etc. (Chem Stores & Central Stores orders are processed through CyBuy.) It can also be used to request a reimbursement to a faculty or staff member for items purchased from personal funds. Please complete the request form and submit to the receptionist in the main office who will prepare the order. All supporting papers must be returned to the main office in the Horticulture Department.

Purchase Forms for P-Card Orders and Orders Outside the Ames Area (XLS | PDF)

Form to be used for P-card orders and to request purchases outside the Ames area. Complete information must be furnished before the order can be processed. It is necessary to list all items ordered, quantity, part/catalog number, unit cost, total cost of each item, and shipping or freight charges (if available). It is also necessary to include the vendor name and complete mailing address, the name of the requestor, and the departmental fund number to be charged. This request must carry the signature of the person whose fund will be charged for the order.

For P-Card Application form, click here:

Car Rental

Please visit the following link to make online vehicle reservations with ISU Transportation Services: Select the "On-Line Order Form" to make your reservation. Please forward the confirmation e-mail that you receive after you place your reservation to the office staff for their account file.

Enterprise Car Rental Form

Travel Reimbursement

Out of State Authorization Form (DOC | PDF)

Out of State Authorizations are required for all trips that are 50 miles or more from the Iowa border.

Travel Expense Reimbursement Form (XLSX)


Summary of Check Deposit Form (DOC | PDF)

The Summary of Check Deposit form is to be completed to accompany any check that you receive that is to be deposited to an ISU account. Please include detailed information, which is necessary documentation when making a deposit to an ISU account.

Signature Authorization Form (DOC)

This form is used to allow faculty members to delegate defined purchasing authority to research associates, graduate students or co-workers for the purchase of necessary supplies, etc. both on and off campus and without the approval signature of the faculty person on the preliminary paperwork. This form is available in the central office. Completed forms will be filed in the main office of the department.

Fax Coversheet (DOC | PDF)

Employee Checklist–Resignation or Retirement (DOC | PDF)

Departmental Copy Card Authorization Form

Departmental personnel needing to have access to a Departmental Copy Card for copy services need to complete this form and return the approved form with an Intramural Purchase Order to the ISU Card Office located in 0530 Beardshear Hall.

Key Request Form

Please complete and submit the attached key request form for all Horticulture Building key requests to Cathy Yang for processing. Cathy will order the keys and place an approved confirmation form in your mailbox that you will take with you when you pick up your keys. Keys are ready for pick-up at 10 AM the day after the request is processed by our Main Office staff. FP&M provides key service for university buildings. Departments or individuals can pickup keys at the General Services Building Key Desk, which is located on the west side of the building - center door.

Hourly Payroll Sheets

The attached hourly payroll sheets require your supervisor's signature. Please complete the form including the complete account number, obtain your supervisor's signature and submit to Colleen Johnson in 106 Horticulture. Payroll sheets are due one day following the pay period. Pay periods are from the 1st of the month through the 15th of the month and from the 16th of the month through the last day of the month.

Notice of Termination Form

Personnel Information Form

Injury Report Form

Injury reports are to be completed on-line through Access Plus. Please go to the "Employee" tab and select Work Injury from the Navigation bar. This form is to be routed electronically to your supervisor.